Payment Options for Institutions and Funders
To enable academic and research institutions, funders, and corporations to financially support their investigators publishing Open Access articles in JAHA, the following payment options for institutions and funders are available.JAHA’s open access payment options allow organizations to pay for the article publication charge in full or part for their authors publishing in JAHA.
For more information on the options available follow the links below:
- Open Access Accounts at Wiley
- JAHA’s Open Access Partnership Fee at Wiley
- JAHA’s Open Access Institutional and Funder Listing
JAHA’s Open Access Accounts at Wiley
Wiley Open Access Accounts enable institutions and funders to pay upfront for open access articles published by authorized authors. On publication, the JAHA article publication charge, minus the account discount, will be deducted from the account.
JAHA’s Open Access Accounts at Wiley are flexible and easy to manage:
- Institutions and funders can set up an account for JAHA.
- Customers can deposit a set amount and with this cap how much to spend from their annual budget.
- Customers can top-up their account with additional funds at any time. Monies can be carried over from year to year until the funds are depleted.
- E-mail alerts are sent to customer administrators when funding is requested from JAHA, allowing them to question submissions not believed to be from the account holder’s institution or funder.
- Regular statements are sent via e-mail to administrators that provide up-to-date detail of activity and balance on their JAHA account.
JAHA’s Open Access Account at Wiley benefits institutions, funders, and their authors:
- JAHA’s Open Access Account removes the administrative and financial burden from the individual authors choosing to publish in JAHA.
- Articles are published under Open Access Agreement in JAHA, a journal of high quality that meets the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply.
- Institutions and funders with a JAHA Open Access Account receive a discount for upfront payment of article publication charge. The higher amount paid in advance, the great the discount given.
- For further information, pricing, and discounts, please contact: email@example.com
- Browse a list of institutions or funders with a JAHA Open Access Account.
- JAHA Open Access Partners’ Fee. Institutions pay a flat-rate annual fee based on the number of faculty FTEs at their institution. Members of the institution are then given a 15% discount on the article publication charge when publishing in JAHA.
- After their article is accepted for publication, authors pay the remaining balance of the article publication charge from their own funds.
For further information, pricing, and discounts, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org