Coffee Consumption and Coronary Artery Calcium Score: Cross‐Sectional Results of ELSA‐Brasil (Brazilian Longitudinal Study of Adult Health)
- Received July 13, 2017
- Accepted February 22, 2018
- Originally published March 24, 2018.
- Andreia M. Miranda, PhD1;
- Josiane Steluti, PhD1;
- Alessandra C. Goulart, MD, PhD2;
- Isabela M. Benseñor, MD, PhD2,3;
- Paulo A. Lotufo, MD, PhD2,3;
- Dirce M. Marchioni, PhD ()*,1
- 1Department of Nutrition, School of Public Health, University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- 2Center for Clinical and Epidemiological Research, University Hospital University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- 3School of Medicine, University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Dirce Maria Marchioni, PhD, Departamento de Nutrição, Faculdade de Saúde Pública, School of Public Health, University of São Paulo, Av. Dr Arnaldo, 715, Cerqueira César, CEP 01246‐000, São Paulo, SP, Brasil. E‐mail:
- © 2018 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Brazilian Ministry of Health
Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology
National Research Council01 06 0010.00 RS; 01 06 0212.00 BA; 01 06 0300.00 ES; 01 06 0278.00 MG; 01 06 0115.00 SP; 01 06 0071.00 RJ
São Paulo Research Foundation2011/12256‐4; 2014/04540‐2