Hospitalization Rates, Prevalence of Cardiovascular Manifestations, and Outcomes Associated With Sarcoidosis in the United States
- Received October 11, 2017
- Accepted December 8, 2017
- Originally published January 22, 2018.
- Nirav Patel, MD1;
- Rajat Kalra, MBChB2;
- Rajkumar Doshi, MBBS, MPH3;
- Harpreet Arora, MBBS1;
- Navkaranbir S. Bajaj, MD, MPH1,4,5;
- Garima Arora, MD, MRCP1;
- Pankaj Arora, MD ()*,1,6
- 1Division of Cardiovascular Disease, University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL
- 2Cardiovascular Division, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 3Department of Cardiology, North Shore University Hospital, Northwell Health, Manhasset, NY
- 4Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 5Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 6Section of Cardiology, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Birmingham, AL
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Pankaj Arora, MD, Division of Cardiovascular Disease, 1670 University Boulevard, Volker Hall B140, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294‐0019. E‐mail:
- © 2018 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
National Institutes of Health1T32HL129948‐01A1; 5T32HL094301‐07