Health Insurance Expansion and Incidence of Out‐of‐Hospital Cardiac Arrest: A Pilot Study in a US Metropolitan Community
- Received January 20, 2017
- Accepted April 19, 2017
- Originally published June 28, 2017.
- Eric C. Stecker, MD, MPH ()*,1;
- Kyndaron Reinier, PhD3;
- Carmen Rusinaru, MD, PhD3;
- Audrey Uy‐Evanado, MD3;
- Jon Jui, MD, MPH2;
- Sumeet S. Chugh, MD3
- 1Knight Cardiovascular Institute, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 2Department of Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 3Heart Institute, Cedars‐Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Eric C. Stecker, MD, MPH, Knight Cardiovascular Institute, Oregon Health & Science University, UHN‐62, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
National Heart, Lung, and Blood InstituteK12HL108974; R01HL122492; R01HL126938