Randomized Controlled Trial of High‐Volume Energy Drink Versus Caffeine Consumption on ECG and Hemodynamic Parameters
- Received September 6, 2016
- Accepted March 2, 2017
- Originally published April 26, 2017.
- Emily A. Fletcher, PharmD1;
- Carolyn S. Lacey, MD2;
- Melenie Aaron, BS3;
- Mark Kolasa, MD2;
- Andrew Occiano, PharmD4;
- Sachin A. Shah, PharmD ()*,1,4
- 1Department of Pharmacy, David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA
- 2Department of Cardiology, David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA
- 3Clinical Investigations Facility, David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA
- 4Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Sachin A. Shah, PharmD, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, David Grant USAF Medical Center, University of the Pacific, 3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95204. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical Investigations Facility