Association of Magnet Status With Hospitalization Outcomes for Ischemic Stroke Patients
- Received February 28, 2017
- Accepted March 21, 2017
- Originally published April 18, 2017.
- 1Department of Neurosurgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- 2The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH
- 3Division of Neurosurgery, Cleveland Clinic–Akron General Hospital, Akron, OH
- 4Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH
- 5Department of Medicine, Dartmouth‐Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- 6Department of Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth‐Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Kimon Bekelis, MD, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, One Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03755. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
National Institute on AgingPO1‐ AG19783
National Institutes of Health Common FundU01‐AG046830
National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) of the NIHUL1TR001086