Early Invasive Strategy and In‐Hospital Survival Among Diabetics With Non‐ST‐Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes: A Contemporary National Insight
- Received December 18, 2016
- Accepted February 1, 2017
- Originally published March 18, 2017.
- Ahmed N. Mahmoud, MD1,†;
- Islam Y. Elgendy, MD1,†;
- Hend Mansoor, PharmD, MS2;
- Xuerong Wen, PhD, MPH, MS3;
- Mohammad K. Mojadidi, MD1;
- Anthony A. Bavry, MD, MPH1,4;
- R. David Anderson, MD, MS ()*,1
- 1Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 2Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 3College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- 4Cardiology Section (111D), North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System Malcom Randall Veterans Administration Medical Center Medical Service, Gainesville, FL
- ↵*Correspondence to:
R. David Anderson, MD, MS, University of Florida Health Science Center, 1600 SW Archer Rd, PO Box 100277, Gainesville, FL 32610. E‐mail:
↵† Dr Mahmoud and Dr Elgendy contributed equally to this article.
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
University of Florida Open Access Publishing Fund