Atrial Arrhythmias and Electroanatomical Remodeling in Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Devices
- Received December 14, 2016
- Accepted February 7, 2017
- Originally published March 8, 2017.
- Amrish Deshmukh, MD1;
- Gene Kim, MD1,2;
- Martin Burke, DO1,2;
- Emeka Anyanwu, MD1;
- Valluvan Jeevanandam, MD3;
- Nir Uriel, MD1,2;
- Roderick Tung, MD1,2;
- Cevher Ozcan, MD ()*,1,2
- 1Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, IL
- 2Section of Cardiology, University of Chicago, IL
- 3Section of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, University of Chicago, IL
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Cevher Ozcan, MD, Section of Cardiology, University of Chicago, 5841 S. Maryland Avenue, MC 6080, Room B608, Chicago, IL 60637. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
National Institutes of Health National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute1K08HL117082‐01A1