Interleukin 6 Inhibition and Coronary Artery Disease in a High‐Risk Population: A Prospective Community‐Based Clinical Study
- Received November 14, 2016
- Accepted February 7, 2017
- Originally published March 13, 2017.
- Bruno Cesar Bacchiega, MD ()*,1;
- Ana Beatriz Bacchiega, MD2;
- Magali Justina Gomez Usnayo, MD2;
- Ricardo Bedirian, MD1;
- Gurkirpal Singh, MD3;
- Geraldo da Rocha Castelar Pinheiro, MD, PhD2
- 1Department of Internal Medicine, Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2Discipline of Rheumatology, Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 3Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Bruno Cesar Bacchiega, MD, Department of Internal Medicine, Rio de Janeiro State University, 77 Boulevard 28 de Setembro, Rio de Janeiro 20551‐030, Brazil. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.