Activation of CD137 Signaling Promotes Angiogenesis in Atherosclerosis via Modulating Endothelial Smad1/5‐NFATc1 Pathway
- Received September 28, 2016
- Accepted January 23, 2017
- Originally published March 13, 2017.
- Jiayi Weng, MD1,†;
- Cuiping Wang, MD, PhD1,†;
- Wei Zhong, MD1;
- Bo Li, MD1;
- Zhongqun Wang, MD, PhD1;
- Chen Shao, MD1;
- Yao Chen, MD1;
- Jinchuan Yan, MD, PhD ()*,1
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Jinchuan Yan, MD, PhD, Department of Cardiology, Affiliated Hospital of Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu 212001, China. E‐mail:
↵† Dr Jiayi Weng and Dr Cuiping Wang contributed equally to this work.
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
National Natural Science Foundation of China81670405; 81370409; 81400269
Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu ProvinceBK20161355
Foundation of ZhenjiangSH2015041