Race and Sex Differences in QRS Interval and Associated Outcome Among Patients with Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- Received August 25, 2016
- Accepted November 22, 2016
- Originally published March 20, 2017.
- Tiffany C. Randolph, MD ()*,1,2;
- Samuel Broderick, MS1;
- Linda K. Shaw, MS1;
- Karen Chiswell, PhD1;
- Robert J. Mentz, MD1,2;
- Valentina Kutyifa, MD, PhD3;
- Eric J. Velazquez, MD2;
- Francis R. Gilliam, MD4;
- Kevin L. Thomas, MD1,2
- 1Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC
- 2Department of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- 3University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- 4University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Tiffany C. Randolph, MD, Cone Health Medical Group HeartCARE, 3200 Northline Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Boston Scientific‐Duke STrategic Alliance for Research
NIH Postdoctoral Training in Cardiovascular Clinical ResearchT32 HL 69749‐11 A1