Mental Health Among Parents of Children With Critical Congenital Heart Defects: A Systematic Review
- Received October 17, 2016
- Accepted December 6, 2016
- Originally published February 1, 2017.
- Sarah E. Woolf‐King, PhD, MPH ()*,1,2;
- Alexandra Anger, RN‐BSN3,4;
- Emily A. Arnold, PhD2;
- Sandra J. Weiss, PhD, DNSc, FAAN3;
- David Teitel, MD4
- 1Department of Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- 2Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- 3Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- 4Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Heart Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Sarah E. Woolf‐King, PhD, MPH, Department of Psychology, Syracuse University, 430 Huntingtin Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Hellman Fellows Fund
National Institute of Child and Human DevelopmentR01 HD084813; R01 HD081188