Long‐Term Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease Who Have Survived Sepsis: A Nationwide Cohort Study
- Received September 1, 2016
- Accepted January 20, 2017
- Originally published February 10, 2017.
- 1School of Medicine, National Yang‐Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Yang‐Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 3Deran Clinic, Yilan, Taiwan
- 4School of Medicine, College, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 5Department of Anesthesiology, Wan Fang Hospital, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 6Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- 7Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Taipei City Hospital, Heping Fuyou Branch, Taipei, Taiwan
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Yung‐Tai Chen, MD, Department of Nephrology, Taipei City Hospital Heping Fuyou Branch, Taipei 112, Taiwan. E‐mail: and Shuo‐Ming Ou, MD, Department of Nephrology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei 11217, Taiwan. E‐mail:
↵† Dr Shih and Dr Chao contributed equally to this work.
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology Academic Excellence ProgramMOST 105‐2633‐B‐009‐003
Wan Fang Hospital105swf01
Taipei City Government104XDAA00124
Taipei Veterans General HospitalV104A‐003; V104E4‐003; V105A‐003
Taipei Veterans General Hospital‐National Yang‐Ming University Excellent Physician Scientists Cultivation Program104‐V‐B‐044