Disparities in the Quality of Cardiovascular Care Between HIV‐Infected Versus HIV‐Uninfected Adults in the United States: A Cross‐Sectional Study
- Received July 7, 2017
- Accepted October 20, 2017
- Originally published November 14, 2017.
- Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD ()*,1;
- Adam K. Richards, MD, PhD1;
- Cassandra M. DeWitt, BS1;
- Nina T. Harawa, MPH, PhD1;
- Steven Shoptaw, PhD2;
- William E. Cunningham, MD, MPH1;
- John N. Mafi, MD, MPH1,3
- 1Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 2Department of Family Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 3RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 911 Broxton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024. E‐mail:
- © 2017 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
National Heart, Lung, and Blood InstituteK23 HL116787
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation72426