Optical Coherence Tomography to Evaluate Plaque Burden and Morphology in Patients With Takotsubo Syndrome
- Received August 11, 2016
- Accepted November 17, 2016
- Originally published December 22, 2016.
- Ingo Eitel, MD ()*,1,2,†;
- Thomas Stiermaier, MD1,2,†;
- Tobias Graf, MD1,2;
- Christian Möller, MD1,2;
- Karl‐Philipp Rommel, MD3;
- Charlotte Eitel, MD1,2;
- Gerhard Schuler, MD3;
- Holger Thiele, MD1,2,‡;
- Steffen Desch, MD1,2,‡
- 1Medical Clinic II (Cardiology/Angiology/Intensive Care Medicine), University Heart Center Lübeck University Hospital Schleswig‐Holstein, Lübeck, Germany
- 2German Center for Cardiovascular Research (DZHK), partner site Hamburg/Kiel/Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany
- 3Department of Internal Medicine–Cardiology, University of Leipzig–Heart Center, Leipzig, Germany
- ↵*Correspondence to:
Ingo Eitel, MD, Medical Clinic II, University Heart Center Lübeck, University Hospital Schleswig‐Holstein, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lübeck, Germany. E‐mail:
- © 2016 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non‐commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.