Effect of a Moderate Fat Diet With and Without Avocados on Lipoprotein Particle Number, Size and Subclasses in Overweight and Obese Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
- Received September 23, 2014
- Accepted November 3, 2014
- Originally published January 7, 2015.
- Li Wang, PhD1;
- Peter L. Bordi, PhD2,3;
- Jennifer A. Fleming, MS, RD1;
- Alison M. Hill, PhD4;
- Penny M. Kris‐Etherton, PhD, RD1
- 1Department of Nutritional Sciences, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (L.W., J.A.F., P.M.K.E.)
- 2Hospitality Management, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (P.L.B.)
- 3Center for Food Innovation, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (P.L.B.)
- 4School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia (A.M.H.)
- Correspondence to
: Penny M. Kris‐Etherton, PhD, RD, 319 Chandlee Laboratory, Department of Nutritional Sciences, University Park, PA 16802. E‐mail: .
- © 2015 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.