Bisphenol A Increases Atherosclerosis in Pregnane X Receptor-Humanized ApoE Deficient Mice
- Received February 28, 2014
- Accepted March 13, 2014
- Originally published April 22, 2014.
- Yipeng Sui, PhD1;
- Se-Hyung Park, PhD1;
- Robert N. Helsley, BS1;
- Manjula Sunkara, MS3;
- Frank J. Gonzalez, PhD4;
- Andrew J. Morris, PhD2,3;
- Changcheng Zhou, PhD1,2
- 1Graduate Center for Nutritional Sciences, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (Y.S., S.H.P., R.N.H., C.Z.)
- 2Saha Cardiovascular Research Center, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (A.J.M., C.Z.)
- 3Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (M.S., A.J.M.)
- 4Laboratory of Metabolism, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD (F.J.G.)
- Correspondence to:
Changcheng Zhou, PhD, Graduate Center for Nutritional Sciences, Saha Cardiovascular Research Center, University of Kentucky, 900 S. Limestone Street, 517 Wethington Building, Lexington, KY 40536. E-mail:
- © 2014 The Authors. Published on behalf of the American Heart Association, Inc., by Wiley Blackwell.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.